Acceptance of Terms
Intellectual Property & Limited License to Users
4.You agree that you will not use OutlierVideo.com’s trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such trademarks or OutlierVideo.com.
5. You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist or encourage any other person or entity to contest or challenge, the validity of any of OutlierVideo.com trademarks or the trademark rights claimed by OutlierVideo.com.
6. You agree that you will not use any OutlierVideo.com trademark or any variant thereof including misspellings) as a domain name or as part of a domain name regardless of the top-level domain, or as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
7. You may not at any time, adopt or use, without OutlierVideo.com’s prior written consent any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with OutlierVideo.com’s trademarks.
8. The look and feel of the OutlierVideo.com website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of OutlierVideo.com and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of OutlierVideo.com.
9. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the OutlierVideo.com website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by OutlierVideo.com, unless expressly so stated.
10. You may not use a OutlierVideo.com trademark, logo, image or other proprietary graphic of OutlierVideo.com to link to the OutlierVideo.com website without the prior written consent of OutlierVideo.com.
11. You may not frame or hotlink to the OutlierVideo.com website or any image without the prior written consent of OutlierVideo.com.
Infringement Claims / DMCA Notices
12. If you believe that any image or other material made available by OutlierVideo.com infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may notify OutlierVideo.com in the manner set forth in our dmca copyright infringement notice policy.
13. You agree that you shall not:
A. Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of OutlierVideo.com or any third party.
C. Violate the rights of OutlierVideo.com or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
Use of Content
14. Certain content will only be made available to users who pay OutlierVideo.com a fee for such content or other use agreement for that particular content. Unless you enter into an agreement with OutlierVideo.com you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any content.
15. You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the content.
16. OutlierVideo.com reserves the right to revoke this license at any time for any reason.
Restriction and Termination of Use
17. OutlierVideo.com may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the site and content at any time in OutlierVideo.com’s discretion, without prior notice or liability to you.
Links to Third Party Sites
18. In the event that OutlierVideo.com provides links from its website to any third-party website or permits any third party to link from its website to the OutlierVideo.com website, you should be aware that OutlierVideo.com makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, and accepts no responsibility for any content or practices of such third parties or their websites. Such websites are not under the control of OutlierVideo.com, and OutlierVideo.com provides and/or permits these links only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by OutlierVideo.com.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Personal Information and Privacy
Governing Law and Jurisdiction